GENUINE CURTIS 17644500-5023 12-80V 5W Indicator BATTERY GAUGE HOUR METER FOR ELECTRIC FORKLIFT GOLF CART PALLET TRUCKProduct Description
The Curtis enGage® IV is a microprocessor based instrument panel that can be customized to monitor, display and control numerous vehicle functions in a single integrated package. The panel is fully CANopen compatible.
- LCD Display: FSTN LCD, 240x128, Dot Matrix, Monochrome
- CANbus: CANopen, J1939
- Housing: Rectangular
We can provide the enGage® IV with preset configuration for specified vehicle model. For more details of product setting, please contact us.
The CURTIS enGage IV instrument panels are widely used as dashboard, for industrial and commercial battery powered motor driving systems, including material handling vehicles, outdoor power and construction equipment, engine driven stationary equipment, commercial cleaning equipment, and light-on-road vehicles.
For more product details, please take a reference with the CURTIS enGage IV Manual and CURTIS enGage IV Datasheet.
Our FactoryAbout us
- Fully customizable instrument. You design your own instrument to your specific applications and needs, with a wide palette of possibilities.
- Analog, digital & CAN functionality in one instrument. All aspects of vehicle management, control and display can be accommodated.
- CAN communication allows seamless interconnectivity with other system components, such as motor controllers.
- Microprocessor based logic eliminates or reduces the need for auxiliary vehicle circuits, such as timing circuits.
- One hardware set can be instantly programmed into a wide range of OEM specified instrumentation for use in a variety of different vehicles.
- Large, easy-to-read dot matrix LCD is backlit for ideal viewing in all lighting conditions.
- Variety of different backlighting choices available - green and white are standard.
- enGage® IV replaces up to 4 gauges. OEMs can view up to 4 traditional gauge functions simultaneously in a variety of styles including numeric, bar or simulated needle.
- Up to 6 switched inputs are available to track status of critical vehicle parameters, such as over-temperature, parking break, low-fuel, etc.
- Displays can include multiple warning icons and an advisory line for hour meters, maintenance monitors and time-of-day clock.
- Provides more information, such as diagnostics to the operator, while eliminating unnecessary wiring.
- Password protected, enabled field-programming of maintenance monitoring, elapsed time and battery discharge profiles matches the panel to the specific user application.
- Visual warnings include flashing LCD icons and bargraph segments, and dual color warning LED.
- Three 1-Amp FETs are used to control OEM specified vehicle functions, such as alarms, lift-lockout, etc.
- For battery powered vehicles, innovative Curtis battery monitoring technology provide reliable state-of-charge information.
- It's easy for the operator to access and change parameters and display menus with accessible front panel buttons.
- IP65 rated front panel (IP 40 rear) assures performance in the harshest environments.
- Easy Snap-Fit design and integrated connector lowers production costs by eliminating traditional mounting hardware kits.
- Reliable solid-state design means no moving parts to wear out.
- Attractive contemporary styling enhances vehicle design and maximizes readability.
Packing and DeliveryPackage:Normally we use the standard exporting packaging. We also can according to clients' request .
1. By Couriers: DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT are the main courier companies we are cooperating.
2. By Air: Delivery from the Shanghai airport to customer's destination city air port.
3. By Sea: Delivery from the Shanghai sea port .Main Products
FAQQ1. Can I have a sample order?
A: yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: Sample needs 3-5 days.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on the product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q7: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 1 year warranty to our products.
Q8: How to deal with the faulty?
A: Our products are produced in strict quality control system and the defective rate will be less